Submission Deadlines and Process
Regular Submissions: December 2, 2016 to midnight (12:00 a.m. EST) on January 23, 2017
Deadline Extended to midnight on Jan. 23, 2017
The spirit of the Catered Arts Through Innovated Excellence Awards (CATIES) is to recognize achievement of exemplary food production at an event. The Event featuring your entry must have taken place between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2016.
Entries should be formatted as follows:
1. Include name of the Category, Name of the Product/Event, 100 word maximum synopsis of the entry.
2. The 1000 word maximum description addressing the following:
- Describe the concept behind creating the including any objectives.
- Describe originality of the presentation.
- Detail the production of the at the event.
- Describe any challenges or obstacles and how they were overcome.
3. Collateral to include photographs and recipe(s), photos may be positioned within your synopsis and description texts.
4. Your entry must be anonymous and without any reference or pictures of your company identifiers. This is a blind judging and judges will score your entry based on your submission only.